Consultation on career planning, self-management, and marketing
Concert and Event production and promotion
Helping to find the right agent, manager, and/or publicist
- We help to clarify the many issues of creative versus business, address those issues with an action plan, and break down the often adversarial role of artist vs. self-manager.
- Redefining mission and tasks: creative vs. promotional, business etc. Assist Artist in arranging for appropriate professional help so that artist may concentrate on creative growth issues, developing new work, etc.
- Concert & Event Production
- Venue / date
- Ticket sales
- Staffing / crew
- Working as a partner with several top-rank companies, we can maximize the many opportunities presented by mastering the media, including internet, print, television, radio, and direct marketing.
- Management Services
- Initial Point of contact for booking and other business inquiries.
- Web-based marketing, promotion, and Web hosting.
|Entertainment Resources, Inc.
Thomaston, ME 04861
Phone: 207-354-8928 Fax: 207-354-0128